A VISITOR TO MY GARDEN FROM KYRGYZSTAN

  • Subject: A VISITOR TO MY GARDEN FROM KYRGYZSTAN
  • From: CKentR@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:09:22 EDT

This young lady is a highschool exchange student from Kyrgyzstan, she was enjoying my JI's in Indianapolis.  Its not that easy to grow JI's in Indiana being the Limestone State. I wish Mr. Payne was still around to answer some of my questions.  I treat my JI's with Miracle Grow for acid loving plants. It seems to work. Also my plants are located in the wettest corner of the yard. We have had so much rain this year that I only had to water them one time.
After the bloom I plan to pot them and put them in kiddie pools till fall and then bury and mulch them for the winter.
Kent, Indy In..