TB: Bachelor Party

Blooming Today , just opening yesterday.

Love this iris! this year I'm happy that I invested in some pinks. They really bring another dimension to looking through the garden.

I've had this iris for about 4 years now.

(Paul Black, R. 1999). Sdlg. A500-XX. TB, 34" (86 cm), ML.
S. and style arms medium pink; F. white center, with pink hafts, band and texture veining; beards tangerine; heavily ruffled; slight sweet fragrance. Sensuality X Romantic Mood. Mid-America 1999.

JPEG image

Bachelor Party