TB: Royal Birth

Blooming Today. :-)

I like this iris. Very tall, strong stalks, and great branching with nice flowers.

Usually, I check the archives to see if the iris I want to post has already been listed. Don't want to send something that everyone has already seen . . . even though background and lighting *might* be slightly different . . .

What I found was that Linda Mann has requested a photo of ROYAL BIRTH two years ago . .. . wow! If I had only had this iris sooner. :-)

If you still need to use it, Linda, you're welcome to my photo!

JPEG image

Royal Birth