RE: TB: need ID

Thank you as I thought of Power Point but barely has any horns, but it is first year bloom and space age’s here aren’t so reliable.  Some of flowers are on a stalk and with frost you never know.  Thanks for the suggestion as the picture is the best I could come up with.

Rain shower now.

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Will Warner
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:17 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: need ID

Is it space age?  Can't tell if those are horns in the photo. But if so, it looks like powerpoint to me.  The photo at mid-america's sight makes it look much wider than it grew for me, but it was first year bloom for me too.  Hope this helps on your ID.  The color in my photo is washed out due to the lighting when I took it, but it looked alot like your photo in person.

Will Warner
Springfield, Mo