Re: HYB: plicatas - see photo

  • Subject: Re: HYB: plicatas - see photo
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:05:37 -0700

Hi Griff,

Aren't plicatas fun? I lean towards the top one too, but for personal reasons. I introduced a plicata similar to this just this year. This color combination in plicatas exhibited in both of ours is eye-catching, and there really isn't all that many in this category. Is this their first year (maiden bloom)?

Here is "Got Spots"...........a 2009 Intro.

~ Margie Valenzuela
Oro Valley, AZ.