Re: Little Help - response w/PHOTO

  • Subject: Re: Little Help - response w/PHOTO
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:30:58 -0400

<<'Mosaic Virus>>

Same here. This is what I was told something like 20 years ago. One
spring I had several different cultivars that exhibited this 'trait.'
Most were blue/purple;however, there was one rich velvety gold one that
had burgandy marks. It was famous for these, but they more evident the
year the blues & purples had it.

Can't remember the name of the gold one, but it was quite popular at the
time.

Betty W.