TB: Ocean Depths

Hello, Friends!

Here is OCEAN DEPTHS.

Per a current discussion on spotting-pigmentation on iris petals being a result of "inherent trait, virus, or frost damage," this photo exhibits a perfect view of an "inheritable" trait, on standards only.

The lawn in the second photo is not very complimentary to the bloom, I'm sad to say. If I had enough time and money, my entire lawn would be gardens . . . I don't like grass!

Adam~

OCEAN DEPTHS

(Paul Black, R. 2003). Sdlg. I28A. TB, 44" (112 cm), ML.
S. light blue, lightly flecked medium blue; style arms light blue, midrib darker; F. medium dark blue black darkening toward edge, white spray pattern around beard; beards brassy gold, blue base; ruffled; pronounced sweet fragrance. Proud Tradition X Hello Darkness. Mid-America 2004.

JPEG image

Ocean Depths

JPEG image

Ocean Depths.