Re: HYB: last few plicatas

  • Subject: Re: HYB: last few plicatas
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:15:43 -0700

Griff, as for me...............I like the 2nd one.  The color contrast is brighter than the other two, and is more likely to catch someone's eye even if it's way off in the garden. From the angle the photo was taken at - - it looks to have more ruffles and wider falls as well.

Since Tanzanian Tangerine is in it's background, (if it were me) I'd take the best two siblings and cross them. It may bring out a red plicata.

~ Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.