My attached photo of ECHO DE FRANCE was taken in our Kirkwood, MO garden in May of this year. The color on the falls is much more intense than on your photo from Arizona. But I feel certain it is the same iris because the pattern of the veins on the fall is the same. I will be on the look out to see how it blooms in our Modesto, CA garden next year. I would guess more like AZ than MO. The sun here in Modesto is more intense (less humidity) and also more days of sun (fewer clouds) than in MO. This may cause the falls to be lighter.

Riley Probst