Re: Re: ID of 2 iris.

  • Subject: Re: Re: ID of 2 iris.
  • From: Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:59:21 -0600

Sorry I missed your earlier reply.  The Classic Look photo is from one of the collections they sell, such as this one:

The other one they call Classic Look (the photo that doesn't match yours) looks more like Footloose from the color, but color in photos . . . you never know.

peggyjsmith wrote:

Thank you so much! That was really nice of you to take the time to find it for me.