Re: Iris Nursery Beds
  • Subject: Re: Iris Nursery Beds
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:24:59 -0000

> Donald, that triangle bed is where I was thinking about trying your sand method for AB's.

That should work very well. It might be good to retry some of those that didn't survive to see if it makes a difference in survival.

Everytime I look at your photos I find myself trying to visualize what it must look like in your garden space with them blooming. It's so very, very different than my own space and conditions for growing things. Very beautiful. I hope you're having a banner year! Am enjoying the photos a lot.