Hi all,
We are sitting in our Motor Home just a few miles from the convention
Hotel and I can tell you it is a very wet morning.
I've been told there are around 400 attending the convention.
We arrived on Tuesday in time for Jim to make it to his board meeting.
Enjoyed the Welcome dinner Wednesday night. We stayed away Thursday and
took our 4 dogs to a huge Dog Park where they can run about freely but
are heading back to the hotel for the general Median meeting this
You will have to get the garden reports from those who were able to make
the tours. We did not sign up as Jim is not well enough to climb in and
out of buses and walk about the gardens.
I'm sure there will be someone who can report on the iris seen here.