From: Jan Lauritzen
Sent: May 27, 2010 10:35 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Wisconsin

Hope you are able to get there by Wednesday.  Maybe the weather will improve for you.  I know what you are going through.  We spent 5 months in our motor home one year and 6 months the next.  We managed to get some repairs way down in Mexico.  We also managed to break something to do with a wheel and limped from the Carolina's to Fairfax, VA where we had relatives to stay with while it was being fixed - which took 2 weeks because there was a strike in Detroit.  Motor homes are great however ....

See you there,

Jan in Chatsworth