TB: photo request, Sterling Prince
  • Subject: TB: photo request, Sterling Prince
  • From: Karen Breker <kabreker@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 17:51:43 -0500

This is the first time that I have sent to this weblist, so if I proceded incorrectly, I apoligize.
I am trying to locate a picture to verify my iris.  I am afraid that I am not being allowed to upload my photograph.
If anyone has a picture of Sterling Prince - S. Innerst (83) would you please post a picture?
Thank you very much.
Karen Breker    Hill City, MN zone 3