Re: SHOW: TB runner-up to Best Specimen, SUNCATCHER
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: SHOW: TB runner-up to Best Specimen, SUNCATCHER
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 08:10:03 -0700

nice pic and flower Adam
----- Original Message -----
From: Cordesview
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 7:46 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] SHOW: TB runner-up to Best Specimen, SUNCATCHER

Hello everyone!

It was great to see some of you at our iris club's 66th Annual Iris Show this past weekend!

Here's a few photos of the "Winners' Table." (even though ALL of our exhibitors are WINNERS!) ;-)

This is SUNCATCHER. I have not found an image of it online ANYWHERE, so I added it to the wiki, too!

:-)

Adam~

SUNCATCHER

(Allan Ensminger, R. 1991) Sdlg. 87-32. TB, 30" (76 cm), ML
S. sulphur yellow (HCC 1/0); F. mimosa yellow (601/3), widely banded sulphur yellow (1/1); beards chrome yellow; heavily ruffled; slight fragrance. 82-27: (Ruffled Surprise x Morning Sunshine) X Idol's Dream. Varigay 1992. HM 1996.

Suncatcher

Suncatcher-closeup