Unknown> not 'Afternoon in Rio'
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Unknown> not 'Afternoon in Rio'
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:09:23 -0400

Hello all!

I was checking out my wife's seedlings about 3 weeks ago (from her family's home downstate), and saw this beauty over in my brother-in-law's garden. He said it was supposed to be a blue iris, but he was disappointed that it wasn't! I said, "That's better than a blue one! Look at the branching!!!"

So, I thought it might be 'Afternoon in Rio', but then I saw it in a garden near me and knew I wasn't right.

Any ideas? I know it has to be a newer intro. He got it from our club's plant sale!!

Ha!

Thanks!

Adam~

JPEG image

??

JPEG image

Afternoon in Rio?

JPEG image

100_6430.JPG

Adam Cordes
<x-tad-smaller>President - Mio Irisarians</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>www.mioiris.org</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Region 6</x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>Zone 4 (and a half . . .</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>J</x-tad-smaller><x-tad-smaller>)</x-tad-smaller>