Re: Unknown> not 'Afternoon in Rio'
  • Subject: Re: Unknown> not 'Afternoon in Rio'
  • From: "Brock Heilman" <brockheilman@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 02:33:47 -0000

Hey Adam!

It's too bad we never had the chance to talk, but it was great getting to see you at the Mio show again. It was a great regional and worth the traveling as usual.

What about 'Rosette Wine'? Here's a link to a photo I took in 2008 at the Mio show: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/212194/ It seems to have some similarities, but I don't grow RW, so can't say about the branching.

Good luck!