Is there a cross between a white and a red such as Dark angel, etc.?
  • Subject: Is there a cross between a white and a red such as Dark angel, etc.?
  • From: "Pat" <Pat.Creighton@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 07:28:59 -0700

Hi Everyone;

I have been looking for an iris that would match Dark Mystery and Distant
Fire that included some white. So far I haven't been able to fine a good
match. Does anyone know if there is one out there?

I don't have my own photos of Dark Mystery and Distant Fire up on my
webpage, (needs major upgrade), but photos can be seen at the following
Dark Mystery:
Distant Fire:

tia for any help.....

Pat and all the boys