Re: 'Lecture'

HI Brock,
On my monitor it's a rich royal purple. Is it supposed to be blue?  Whatever, it's gorgeous!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:34 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] 'Lecture'

Like Yuri, regarding 'Weekend Update', I'm surprised by how different 'Lecture' looks from how I saw it this season. It was one of the most memorable irises for me, because of its screaming red beards.
Here's a photo from my garden (I'm growing it for my most local club) and a photo from our garden at the Detroit Zoo. The colors were very intense and rich royal blues here.
Thank you to everyone that has been sharing photos. Especially from the convention, I wanted to go more than anything this year.