Re: Madison Photos - Helpless Romantic - Ghio - 2009
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Madison Photos - Helpless Romantic - Ghio - 2009
  • From: Caroline Nave <carsnave@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:57:02 -0500

To all out there in the Iris Photo Group.
I couldn't go to convention this year, but I am looking for the 50 best rebloomers of the past 5 years and for 50 new cultivars or TB's introduced since 2005.  I need to replace some less than stellar plants in the Iris Beds at Memphis Botanic Gardens.
Memphis Area Iris Society provides the rhizomes for this garden and I don't know what to buy.

How about sending me some recommendations, the source for each and a photo if possible.

Use carsnave@yahoo.com to send this information.
Thanks,
csn