RE: More Madison photos - Capitol Debut
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: More Madison photos - Capitol Debut
  • From: "Judy & Griff Durant" <jgdurant@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 11:23:01 -0400

I have enjoyed your pictures but just have to ask a question.  Does anyone deadhead their irises.  I saw pictures of the National open gardens and saw ugly dead flower heads hanging even there.  Every morning during my daylily season I take the 2 hours necessary to deadhead my 1,000 plus blooms.  I intend to do that with my irises next year.

Judy