Re: Re: Camdyn
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Looks like the same iris to me.

Jan in Chatsworth

From: "tdhawk@att.net" <tdhawk@att.net>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, June 28, 2010 11:45:59 AM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Camdyn

Here is a picture I took this spring, I grew it as a Guest Iris, for Region 14's Spring Regional. This is the description I was given when I recieved the rhizome:

S. Pink, old Rose edge, Pale Yellow midrib; F.Bluish White center blending to old Rose edge

Ted

I agree with you and Linda, the photo does not match the description.  The photo was taken in the Breezeway Garden in Madison.  I don't know which garden Linda took hers in.

Jan in Chatsworth