RE: Re:HYB: Come What May X Lunar Whitewash
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: Re:HYB: Come What May X Lunar Whitewash
  • From: "laura berenson" <lsberenson@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:32:26 -0500

I am wondering if I don’t get any because I chose the digest version.  I just have to much mail to use the individual email option.

Hi Barbara and everyone....Yes, I believe receiving the digest version is the problem. I think you have to receive individual emails in order to see images. I sympathize completely about the number of emails you're receiving BTW. This morning was a slow one for me....I received "only" 58 emails. I belong to various daylily groups, a hosta group, this group. I'm sure you don't need to use much imagination to know what happens during bloom season! It's so worth it to me though. As an alternative, perhaps you can set up a separate email account for the iris photos group. Just a thought....I should take my own advice, shouldn't I? :)

Laura Berenson
Pipersville, PA