Some older varieties here
  • Subject: Some older varieties here
  • From: mnhop2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 00:54:40 +0000 (UTC)

I'm generally a lurker here.. loving the photos and the tidbits of info that goes with them.  Figured since I was having a good bloom season I'd share a few pictures of some growing in my mixed gardens.

Photos of: Avalon Sunset, Minted Halo, and Gypsy Caravan.

Hope you get to see these as I've been ahving issues getting them to post.. hopefully I got it now.

Sheri in MN

zone 3

JPEG image

JPEG image