Re: Some older varieties here
  • Subject: Re: Some older varieties here
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 20:09:58 -0700

Gorgeous, love Minted Halo.
The gold country of California is still in winter mode - come on spring!
Janet Smith

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 5:54 PM, <mnhop2@comcast.net> wrote:

I'm generally a lurker here.. loving the photos and the tidbits of info that goes with them.  Figured since I was having a good bloom season I'd share a few pictures of some growing in my mixed gardens.

Photos of: Avalon Sunset, Minted Halo, and Gypsy Caravan.

Hope you get to see these as I've been ahving issues getting them to post.. hopefully I got it now.

Sheri in MN

zone 3

Janet Smith
AIS Slides