Re: TB-CULTURE-SEEDLING
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: TB-CULTURE-SEEDLING
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 20:11:34 -0700

On my monitor it looks like a dark peach. I too don't see any pink.
Lovely.
Janet Smith
California

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 7:38 PM, rkinnard@clas.net <rkinnard@minesmo.org> wrote:

WAS A GOOD YEAR FOR THIS SEEDLING-GOOD INCREASE AND NICE BRANCHING. WONDER IF IT COULD BE CALLED A PINK AMENOA?? THOUGHTS OR CONCERNS APPRECIATED-MINE IS ACTUAL COLOR - VAGUE ORANGE CAST.
ROSE KINNARD
FREDERICKTOWN,MO
ZONE 6
Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
046.jpg

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

--
Janet Smith
AIS Slides