Re: A few more from the mixed beds
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: A few more from the mixed beds
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 06:53:14 -0400 (EDT)

Sheri, these are all lovely shots.

Betty W.

-----Original Message-----
From: mnhop2 <mnhop2@comcast.net>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 5, 2011 8:59 pm
Subject: [iris-photos] A few more from the mixed beds

Now that I've gotten the hang of the photos.. here are a few more shots of various Tall Beardeds in my mixed flower beds.

They are:  Dance For Joy clump, Infernal Fire clump, and Ominous Stranger (one of my first Tall beardeds bought, and still a favorite) I have close up shots of the clumps if anyone wants....

Sheri in MN
zone 3