Anyone have this one?
  • Subject: Anyone have this one?
  • From: mnhop2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:08:55 +0000 (UTC)

Way back when.. I got this Iris from Leota's Iris Garden.  Its a Tall Bearded called Sterling Cloud.  Very pale blue with hints of yellow in the falls.

 I've not see it on ANY lists other than Leota's... Almost lost it the first year.. got more of it the second year.. almost lost it again.  Its now settled in and has established itself well enough to be split up a couple times...

Sheri in MN

JPEG image