Re: Iris Encyclopedia
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Jan; I have appreciated all your help and would have loved to see you in Victoria. I will fix the six. This next part is challenging because I am afraid of many people being confused by the 5 TB webs and the reamining old one.  I think it we be okay if we can do it as fast as the first half.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Lauritzen" <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 1:28:22 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Iris Encyclopedia

Great Bob!

I will start working on a section of TBs.  Unfortunately I only managed to do a portion of the SDBs but spring, the convention, and life interfered with spending more time on them.  I do seen to tell you that I lost six of them into the Sandbox and couldn't get them out.  They were Thundering Waters, Westar, Web Designer, Yellow Riot, Yascher and Sea Life.  I hope that you can manage to move them into their proper place.  They are not in the SDB web.

By the way, missed you in Victoria.

Thanks,

Jan