RE: CULT: Strange Markings on TB Stem
  • Subject: RE: CULT: Strange Markings on TB Stem
  • From: STEVE KELLY <puffincc@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 23:06:09 -0600

I had this on a couple of stalks this spring. I was wondering what caused it also. We do not have slugs so it was not caused by that at my place. It was also not up against anything but out in the middle of the yard. So I'm interested to hear if anyone has experienced it and the possible causes.

Steve Kelly