Re: HYB: Dark brown bitone
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Dark brown bitone
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:43:56 -0000

Well, not my specific spot of Texas. All of the extra, expensive water has to go for the cattle. If they curtail or ration at some point, then there will probably be less cattle. I'm wondering how many iris simple won't be here when all is said and done. They don't look good at present. They are incredibly tough about surviving which isn't the same thing as performing well, but I'm sure many have limits on that ability. Some are just going to reach that limit, I'm afraid.
> Maybe tough enough for Texas?

Donald Eaves