RE: CULT: Strange Markings on TB Stem
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: CULT: Strange Markings on TB Stem
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:46:53 -0500

I haven't noticed any of these marks on my TB stems, but I'll check a little closer when I do my next walkabout later today.  Although I'm about 3hrs southeast of BJ, we also got the warm/cool/warm weather and lots of rain, but not quite as much rain as the Brandon area this year.  We've had some very windy days too.

Sorry we missed meeting in Victoria, John.  I kept missing you by that much.  :O

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada