Re: Convention?
  • Subject: Re: Convention?
  • From: sdayres2@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 20:40:19 EDT

I love the blue and white of this TB iris - Ghio Wedding Night 2009.  One bloom was opened at the convention.
In a message dated 6/6/2011 11:51:54 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, orders@suttoniris.com writes:

Anybody have a report on the convention?  my guess is lots of medians were blooming but not too many TBs based on the incredible cool and wet spring we have been having.  If anybody has some info on it i would love to hear about it.
Mike Sutton