TB: Claim Jumper

Hi all!

Here's a GORGEOUS varigata-type that is quite an improvement in this class.

'Claim Jumper'

• (Michael Sutton, R. 2007) Sdlg. R-437-A. TB, 34" (86 cm), ML
• S. and style arms bright yellow; F. guardsman red; beards yellow; slight musky fragrance. P-312-AA: (Seakist x Aaron’s Rod) X Snowed In. Sutton 2008.

I'm quite pleased with it. I'm not sure what claim was "jumped" -- maybe the Space-Age feature?

Kent, this one has 9 buds to the stalk, and BIG, noticeable handsome flowers. I can see them from the road! (and that's a quarter mile distance from the yard!)

I'm currently going to cross it with a SA from an area hybridizer who passed away last year, Evelyn Robarts. See the next e-mail. :-)

JPEG image

Claim Jumper