TB-SA: Unknown Robarts iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hello everyone!

I'm going to work on improving the SA features here in Michigan. In my garden in particular, SA's *sometimes* don't give the flounces and appendages their purported to have.

This beaut is from local hybridizer Evelyn Robarts. It was tagged as Thorn Tree, which I know it is not.

Whatever it is, I like it, and the branching and stalk is great! This clump is 3 years old, and has 3 stalks to it, all with nice branching.

I have a few other suggestions from the Register, but I still don't think they quite match . . . SAFE KEEP and TRAIL SCOUT were possible matches per the checklist, but I'm not convinced.

Enjoy!

Adam~

OH, and if anyone grows any of Evelyn Robarts' registrations, please let me know. I'd like to grow as many as I can.

Adam~

JPEG image

ROBARTS SA
Safe Keep? Trail Scout?