TB: 'Haunted Heart' & 'Laugh Lines'
  • Subject: TB: 'Haunted Heart' & 'Laugh Lines'
  • From: Cordesview <cordesview@speednetllc.com>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 08:58:29 -0400

Blooming today in my gardens . . .

'Haunted Heart' (Keppel 2010) -- many thanks to K for sending this along! It's going to be SO fun to hybridize with!

and ...
• (Joseph Ghio, R. 1998) Sdlg. 92-51U. TB, 36" (91 cm), EML
• S. almost solid wine purple; F. white ground, overall wine purple lining; beards red. Decipher X Epicenter. Bay View 1999. HM 2001.

I've had Laugh Lines for over 5 years, and had to move it twice, since it didn't bloom . . . stuck "something" under the Catalpa tree, and last night discovered WHO it was!! Yippee! I liked it in the photo, and I like it in person, too. :-)

JPEG image

Haunted Heart

JPEG image

Laugh LInes