Re: HYB: Metallic gold edge
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: Metallic gold edge
  • From: Jill Gibson <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:11:01 -0500

Mary Lou, please keep me in mind if you ever have extras of this one.  I'm very interested.

Jill Gibson
Weatherby, MO

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 5:37 AM, <MryL1@msn.com> wrote:

This is the only metallic gold edge I noticed this spring. Photo is of
2 stalks from a big clump, overgrowing everything in the vicinity. Still
too narrow, stalks too thin, but vastly improved from 03-325ARE, which
has been recycled in favor of some offspring.

03-325ARE:(Come What May x Harvest Of Memories) X Vienna Waltz

03-325ARE is also pod parent of the orangeish rebloomer by Genteel, which
has slight metallic gold edge.  This child is carrying pods by Genteel and Lunar
Whitewash.

Somewhere in the freezer I have pollen from a Vienna Waltz X Again And
Again that maiden bloomed last fall indoors.  Yellow over pale blue with yellow
edges. That might have been good on this.  Hope it gives me a chance for a
good photo this fall.

Mary Lou