Unknown Broken Color iris
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Hi there everyone!

Just looking for a suggestion on a name here . . . I'll do the footwork from there. :-)

This neat iris was entered in our show as "Triple Play." It is not, since I have found out that triple play is a plicata. (It also has a blue beard tipped old gold!)

If any of you are familiar with broken color iris, then here's a chance for you to help.

This iris has a slightly older form. It's got GREAT branching, and bud count, too!

The color streaks are not that obvious from more than 10 feet away.

Thanks for any help!

adam~

JPEG image

100_8742.JPG