Re: HYB: groan..
  • Subject: Re: HYB: groan..
  • From: Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 08:49:39 -0500

Kudo's to you, Linda!  I've noticed some pods forming as I do my daily garden walkabouts.  I didn't have time, again, to do any planned crosses this year.  Too much rain, too much weeding, too everything.  In the last few days, I'm finally beginning to see a a light at the end of the weeding tunnel.
El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada