Re: HYB: HoM X Mastery
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: HoM X Mastery
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:25:16 -0400

I think the fall spot (anthocyanin) is there, just very pale. So am
hoping to get it back in the cross with this one, 'big brown' - FINAL
EPISODE X (TEA LEAVES x MATRIX).

Not the best photo in the world (taken after sunset), but maybe you get
the idea. Falls are wide, but tucked. I think the form of the two will
go together well, assuming seeds are good etc etc.

& if I get nothing but yellow, well, what else is new....

No top down photos of 'big brown', but will post a couple of sibs to
show width, similar for all from the cross.

> if you crossed two siblings from this cross, would you
> recover the fall band from Mastery? Love that fall band!
>
> Betty W.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone icky

JPEG image