HYB: Alice Goodman X #8
  • Subject: HYB: Alice Goodman X #8
  • From: mahlberg s <s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:15:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All!
 Here's the first pic of a few seedlings I will be posting.
Let me know what you think.
I like this pretty reddish and pink bitone.
This maiden bloom was a few years in the waiting, but to me worth the wait.
Parents, Alice Goodman a nice pink, lightened up the Romantice Evening-esque colors from #8 seedling of mine, which was actually a deep purple self from RE pollen donor to Oretta's Shadow, a purple self.
I lost the red beard, but do have red tipped yellow beards.
Hopefully I will get the red beards reintroduced.
I have included a close up showing interesting extension and color of the style crest as well.
Steve zone 4b NE Minnesota