NOID: 001 2011
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: NOID: 001 2011
  • From: mahlberg s <s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:33:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

This cute little iris found it's way to it's present location when I moved plants a few years ago to this location. his is it's maiden bloom. This seedling was in the middle of the iris bed. Apparently a couple seeds washed from where they were planted. The parents are uncertain at this point.
I'm researching my old records to see if anything makes sense....

Steve M zone 4b NE MN

image/pjpeg