Re: 2012 AIS Convention CD
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: 2012 AIS Convention CD
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 19:23:45 -0700

Jill Bonino took several shots and those are included but many were long field shots, those too are included but not what you are looking for I am sure.

She tells me she is sending her CD of photos and so is Jan Lauritzen and so between the two of them I hope to have some pre-convention shots.  You are correct a lot of the irises bloomed out by convention.

This was a very strange year, irises blooming way to early.

Hope this helps,

Janet