RE: Study in Black
  • Subject: RE: Study in Black
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 20:47:10 -0400

If anybody has a spare rhizome of this I’d love to have it. A friend in North Carolina gave it to me in 1999. About a year ago or so, she finally found the name, but the rz had since died out or sunk or who knows what. Sadly and unexpectedly my friend passed away in March and I wish I still had “her” iris.