ACK!  Seriously?  I'm so sorry, Char!

You mean Siberian irises, right?

Adam~

On Jun 4, 2013, at 9:15 AM, Char Holte wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have any sibs to give away?  My neighbor deliberately destroyed all of mine.  He claims he thought they were grass.

Char Holte

17308 W Observatory Rd

New Berlin WI 53146

Char L

From: iris-species@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-species@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Kramb
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 11:29 AM
To: iris-species@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-species] pseudatas, versatas, and versilaevs

There are a fair number of pseudatas on the market.&nb! sp; Are they fertile?  I never seem to get pods on mine.

I have a tetraploid versata blooming... or at least I think I do... so I tried Googling pics of versatas, but came up blank.  The re's plenty of versilaev pics, though!  I couldn't even find a pic of a versata on Tom Tamberg's site.  :-/

Dennis in Cincinnati (beardless season going strong... but STILL waiting on the first brevicaulis blooms... about 10 days later than usual... and buds still aren't showing color)