Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 3:31 PM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: T5: timofejewii X variegata

Thanks Rose! It's a wonder that it's still around considering how neglectful I've been to it on so many occassions. I've made up my mind that I'm gonna give it a proper spot and lots of TLC. I sure hope I'm not the only person growing it. Just in case, I'm going to have to make sure it gets spread around again after I get it increased.
Tom

That is a wonderful little flower, we are lucky you did not lose it. Thanks for sharing

Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, Mo
Zone 6