Re: NOTE TO GOD
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Kent, it looks amazing!

Your garden beds look equally amazing with how nice and clean they are... the iris should be so happy!

Our 69th annual show was today... your sweet little 'Emma Renae' wasn't in bloom this time for me to take, but we had a fabulous event with well over 100 stalks and 24 designs, 4 cross-stitch original works and 1 English Box!  Woo hoo!!

My TB's are just starting... I only had 4 to take to the show, our spring has been so cool and chilly so far.  The rest of the club members made up for it though.

Thanks for sharing your bloom season with us!

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President - Mio Irisarians
Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . .J)
Like us on Facebook! ~ 'Mio Irisarians' ~