Hi this picture looks to me very close to fall spotlight which is a 1990 TB just a suggestion

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of AIS Janet Smith
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:05 PM
To: Iris-Photos
Subject: [iris-photos] NO ID

Several years ago I gave some friend irises, they did not keep the labels.

Anyone recognize this iris?  It was the mid 90's that I gave them so could even be 80's iris.  Oh, it must be a rebloomer as it is currently in bloom.

Janet Smith

AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest

Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2013

P O Box 1585

Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585

559-683-0447 (home and fax)