Re: paul 6 beards
  • Subject: Re: paul 6 beards
  • From: "Paul" <arilarcher@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 05:53:17 -0000

Thanks, I'm well aware of that as I grow them. However, wouldn't it be more interesting to develop a line that is strictly TB genes without the complexity of integrating aril genetics and the limitations involved? That's the reason I the pic to make others aware of the trait.

I did confirm the notification by someone on the list that 'Cycles' also has 6 beards. I can now also add 'I'm Dreaming' to that list as I observed that this Spring. I also have another 'Beverly Sills' sdlg. with 6 beards, so that likely makes 'Beverly Sills' a carrier for the gene as opposed to it being some sort of random mutation.