Re: unknown

From: Tmilchh@aol.com

Dear Judy,
     This iris looks very similiar to a Spuria iris I have blooming now. I
got the iris from Virginia & Maynard VanHorn two years ago and this is the
first time it has bloomed. It's name is BURNISHED BRASS (B. Roe "71) 40 "
M-L, Standards- glowing brass brown, Falls- same/yellow-orange signal.
     Hope this helps.
Annette Milch    Zone 5/6 Lexington, KY        TMilchh@aol.com

PS.  The SDB you sent me named PEACHY FACE looks more like Raspberry Blush in
the Schreiner '99 catalog. Could this be?

PSS. I had potted up Rhages (SDB) and it just finished blooming.

Looking to expand your world?
http://www.onelist.com
ONElist has nearly 160,000 e-mail communities from which to chose!